Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I like you a Watt

Welcome Back Everyone!!
I hope you are having a great week! 
I'm here featuring a card using one of the cutest stamp
from Simon Says Stamp Watts Up Stamp Set.
I have stamp the the image several time to create my background using White Daisy Pigment Ink. I stamp the sentiment "I Like You a Watt" from the same stamp set on Vellum using Red Embossing Powder from CTMH. I round the edges using Cropdile Corner Chomper 1/2'' side. I have add Liquid Glass/Glossy Accents to the Red Heart to add some dimension to the Card
I have color the Bulb using the following Copics:
Y13 Cadmium Yellow
Y15 Cadmium Yellow
R27 Cadmium Red
C3 Cool Gray
C7 Cool Gray
I hope you have enjoy my post today,
Please leave your comments below as I love to read them.
Thank You bunches!!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really like how you used the same stamp for the focal and background. TFS form BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card! The pop of color looks great agains the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Vanessa, the stamp is fab. Popping in from the Crafters blog it forward ladder. Hugs Tina X Now following X

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...