Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fun and Games

Hello Everyone!
First I would shout a BIG Thank You for leaving some great feed back to all my posts lately!
My first project is a Baseball Hat Gift Box from SVG Cuts from their Kit,
 Fun and Games very easy and fun to make!
This baseball hat measured 6'' wide, 4'' high and 7.5 deep, perfect for any Sport Lover, I will give this to my son who's Birthday is this weekend, since he loves Baseball Hats/Caps.
Then for my second project I have made this Soccer Ball Gift Box also from SVG Cuts from Fun and Games Kit, very easy to make also!
This makes it the perfect gift for the Soccer Lover Fan!
Open Gift Box View
 Hope you all Have a Great Weekend!
Thank You for visiting me!
As always I Welcome all your comments!

4 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful projects! Especially love the BB hat. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw it on FB..WOW!! AMAZING!!
    SUPER cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun Vanessa! I love the baseball cap!
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects! I just love the baseball cap, it looks fabulous and I am sure your son will love it, I know my son would!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...