Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thinking of You

Hello Friends!
Today's card is inspire by Studio Calico Sketch by Julie's Campbell's Stardust Card
Here is my take on this challenge
Is a one layer card using Papertrey 110 lb. Cardstock great quality, perfect for card-making.
I have use Versa-mark ink pad and I use White Embossing Powder for the stars.
I add some Gold sequins to add more dimension to the card itself.
Here is the card sketch for this week challenge!
The sentiment came from Year Round Sentiments "Thinking of You" from Hero Arts and I have use Gold Embossing powder from CTMH .
Closer look
Thank You for stopping by today, as I always I welcome all your comments!!!
Have a great day!
Hugs




3 comments:

  1. What a great CAS card Vanessa and you can never go wrong with black ad white! xx BIF xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the stars and the gold embossed sentiment looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...