Monday, April 7, 2014

hippo birdie to you...

Happy Monday Everyone!!
Sharing with all of you my recent Birthday Card using Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies!
For this Speech Bubble Birthday Card I use Speech Bubble BorderYear Four Stamp Set and the coordinates Year Four Lawn Cut Dies using my Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
The Background paper I use came with my Happy Mail when I order as a Free Gift. 
Who does not love a great costumer service? I love it and most important it arrive very fast.... Way it go Lawn Fawn!
I color the images using my Copics
Y15 Candmium Yellow (Balloon)
Y13 Lemon Yellow (Balloon)
YG03 Yellow Green (Hat and Balloon)
YR04 Chrome Orange (Balloon)
RV29 Crimson (Balloon)
E23 Hazelnut (Hippo) 
BG10 Cool Shadow (Bird)
...to stamp the sentiment, first I use Anti-Static Embossing Bag to prepared the area... to emboss I use
Versa-Mark Ink Pad, using Black Embossing Powder from CTMH
I add some Glossy Accents or Liquid Glass to the Balloons, sprinkle a little of Glitter to add some dimension and texture.

I have entered this card on Crafting Desert Diva's Challenge Anything Goes Linky Party

Thank You for checking out my card for today
...and remember I always Welcome your comments!
 see you next time,
Hugs



6 comments:

  1. Cute! What a fun image! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! Love the sparkly balloons!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, the balloons look fabulous and that little hippo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Vanessa! Love that big speech bubble!
    xx BIF xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply LOVE how you created that bubble! BIF Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...