Friday, April 11, 2014

Thinking of you... MFT Sketch Challenge 171

Happy Friday Everyone!
I'm glad the weekend is here, although we still have snow on the ground I am ready for Spring and flowers...
...today's project inspiration came from My Favorite Things 
Stamp and Win with This Week's card Sketch Challenge 171
For My project I use Spellbinder's Nestabilities Standard Circles set of 7. Leaves Branches came from Sizzlits Dies set of 3 Flowers, Branches and Leaves. 
I stamp the sentiment using Card Chatter Sympathy (CTMH) "Thinking of You" on to Vellum using Versa-Mark and adding White Embossing Powder. Flowers are from Michael's Stash.
I color the pearls using My Copics RV 34 Dark Pink and YG 03 Yellow Green, since I didn't have any of them to match my color pallet and I did achieve the color I was looking for! Yay for Copics
Card-base are from Papertrey Ink! 
Big Thank You to MFT My Favorite Things Challenge for such a great Inspiration!

Thank You for visiting today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Leave your thoughs below, and again Thank You!
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Love the coordinating background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card! Great job making it cheerful! BIF Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful card. I love the colors!
    {BIF}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Great use of sketch...beautiful flowers. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I truly love those flowers, the setup just flows with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers, I thought the theme and the setup just flowed in perfect harmony. Just beautiful, now I am thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...