Wednesday, April 23, 2014

happy birthday

Happy Wednesday!!
Today I'm sharing, and featuring this Watercolor happy birthday Card.
I have use Papertrey Ink White Cardstock 110lbs for the base. For the Watercolor technique I have use Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper by Ranger 4 1/4" by 5 1/2",  great quality!
The card measure 4 1/2" by 5 1/2"
I cut the black cardstock by hand using my exacto knife, the distress markers I have use are:
Worn Lipstick
Peacock Feathers
Stormy Sky
Crushed Olive and
Spiced Marmalade
They all are from Tim Holtz Distress Markers by Ranger.
By using my Watercolor brush I blend each color!

I have stamp and emboss the sentiment ''happy birthday" using Versa-Mark and White embossing powder.The Sentiment came from CTMH Just a Number.
The balloons are from Simple Charmed Cricut Cartridge, I went around the edges of the balloons using 100 Black Copic Marker to accentuate the balloons.
To make the 3D balloons stand out a little bit more I add Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
Thanks for hanging out with me today and I hope you have enjoy this small tutorial, 
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the watercolor background...really pops against the black. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and the visual this presents!
    Thanks for sharing!
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous background! Visiting from FB's Crafters blog it forward. I really should update my own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous water color background. Visiting from Fb's Crafter's blog it forward group. I should probably update my own blog. Thanks for reminding me i belonged to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so SWEET!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, the water color background looks amazing! Great technique!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...