Thursday, April 17, 2014

Peeps on a Stick Treats

Good Day Friends!
My project for today's are these yummy Peeps on a Stick, for the 6th Graders.
I have 2 version using the colorful Peeps, these are very traditional during Easter!
Using a square Styrofoam I add the Yellow trim around it with Hot Glue and Green Grass also using hot glue.
The eggs has a toothpick to hold them, and I have Golden Egg in the center to make more fun for the 6th Grade Class.
****
My Next version are simple Summer Bucket(s) with a few Peeps on a Stick for a Pre-School Class!
They all are going to be Thrill, these Peeps are Super Easy to make and adorable!
Full of color to the eye...
I just love to make simple but cute Treats for Students.
Wishing you all a Happy Easter and May God Bless you all!
Thank You for visiting me Today..
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Vanessa ... going to pass on to my SIL who is a teacher as well... TFS
    xx Cara xx
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treats!!! They look fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. C U T E !!!! Love these!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your students will love these! Great idea! My sisters are teachers too and I will have to share this idea with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...