Monday, April 21, 2014

3D Lighthouse SVG

Hello and Welcome Back!
Happy Monday to all!
 I am really excited to share this project with all of you,
Is a 3D Lighthouse from SVG's Cuts from their newest Kit Seaside.
Mary and Leo from SVG's Cuts has done it Again! Such a creative couple...
I'm so excite I could took this Lighthouse outside and photographed, I took advantage of the natural light...Amazing Pictures!
I choose the Red, White and Blue since those are my favorite Summer Colors,
 and they are so Festive....
Although the Kit I use is Tommy from CTMH and Cranberry.
I must said, it amazed me how BIG this 3D Lighthouse Gift Box is.
The touch of Black make the lighthouse to pop-up and give that little WOW effect to it...
I have choose to add the roof extra dimension using squares foam. I have emboss the white panels using Sizzix Beaded Ribbons 2Pack
Thank You for stopping by today, and 
I Welcome all your Comments
Have a Bless Week Everyone!!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing project! I love everything about it! The colors you used make it look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Vanessa!
    Cara (bif)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! I am wondering if you could use vellum on the windows and then add a battery tea light......hmmm.....TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...