Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Love You Tons

Hello and Welcome Back!
Today's project is a Window Card using Love You Tons and Love You Tons Craft Dies, from Lawn Fawn
for the card base I use Neenah Solar White 110 lb Smooth
For the background paper I use Peaches Stripes Colorbok Watercolor Paper,.
I really love my two recently 
purchase products,Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush for the Elephants, and the Quick Stick for the Sequins.
I stamp the image using Versa-Mark and add Black Embossing Powder from CTMH.
I use Spellbinders Nestabilities Set of 7 Standard Circles.
Challenges:
Crafting Desert Diva's
Thank You for stopping by,
 ...and Remember I always WELCOME your Comments!!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the color against the white. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the colored background you created!
    TFS - xx Cara xx
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card and the embossed sentiment just pops against the gorgeous colored background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...