Monday, April 28, 2014

you color my world

Happy Monday Everyone!
Hope y'all have a great weekend, I'm here today showcasing my newest card....
this card measure 4 1/2 by 5 1/2, 
I have stamp the image from the left corner from Watts Up Stamp set 4 times to create the background circle using Honey from CTMH.
Other colors I have use on this card are:
Pear
Dutch Blue
Sunset
Gypsy
I have use Spellbinder Nestabilities Set of 7, to created the small circle in the center, using vellum and Black Embossing Powder. I have use Baker's Twine around to create dimension and to give a more detail finish look.

Thank You for hanging out with me! As always I welcome all your comments!
Have a great Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the colorful circle. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the colors of the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card , love how the colours gel together. popping in from the Crafters blog it forward ladder. Hugs Tina x Now following X

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...