Monday, March 31, 2014

Easter Mini Bags

Hello and Welcome Back!!!
Happy Monday!
Today's project are these adorable Easter Treats Mini Bags. I have made 22 for my classroom they are easy and fun to do from start to finish.
Just simply adorable, the bunnies are just peeking through the window... using Sizzix Oval Scallop Dies Set. I place the smallest die from the set for the window, then I use the 3rd and 4th die to create the outside white scallop border!
These Easter Mini treat bags are 4' tall by 2 1/2' wide...is a pretty good size for a Kindergarten student! I know they are going to be thrill when I will pass them out.
I also cut a piece of Transparency Paper at 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 and adhere it from the inside before assembling the bag using Red Tape or Sticky Tape, depend how you call it :)
Papers are from CTMH Dotty for you...great paper pack for Spring/Easter I still have plenty of this paper pack, which is one of my favorites!
Have a good week!
Thank You for stopping by, and remember I always WELCOME your comments!
Hugs,





3 comments:

  1. Those peek-a-boo treat bags are awesome! I love the fun paper you used for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what a darling way to package up some easter sweets! BIF Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...