Thursday, March 27, 2014

3D Butterfly Shaped Box

Good Day Friends!!
I am ready for Spring.... flowers butterflies birds chirping...
 after all this hard Winter we all had at some point....I know am ready to said Good Bye to Winter!
Today's project is this beautiful 3D Butterfly Shaped Box from SVG Cuts.
Perfect for Spring!
I use some extra paper I have from my stash and they match perfectly with the theme...Butterfly 
This Box is also from the Bunny Hop SVG Kit from SVG Cuts!
....this box was easy to assemble from start to finish, I am very pleased with the final project!
Thank You for stopping by...
 and remember to leave a comment before you go, I want to hear from you...
again Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwww! So pretty and Screams Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just GORGEOUS!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a whiz with these cutting files!! Great paper choice! From your BIF Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a whiz with these svg files! Great paper/pattern choice! From your BIF Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box with such pretty colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...