Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3D Star Shaker Card

Happy Wednesday Friends!
Today's project is a 3D Start Shaker Card.  I made using Lawn Fawn Craft Dies Puffy Star Stackables
great quality product I must said...
I have created my background using Hero Arts CL582 Year Round Sentiments it is the perfect sentiment for a cheerful card! I stamp random stars to my top base card, using Honey, Pear, Pacifica and Sunset all inks pads are from CTMH.
I have made a border around the star using Ide-ology Black Twine from Tim Holtz. I add extra sequins to make more cheerful :) 
I stamp the sentiment using Stazon  Black Ink for a crisp image
Thank You for stopping by, before you leave please leave a comment and tell what you think,
I love to hear from you, again Thank You!

4 comments:

  1. Great shaker card! I am fixing to make one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaker card, such beautiful colors. I love the twine outline too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to stop fretting and strat making shakers!! wow! From your BIF Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...