Monday, March 24, 2014

3D Bunny Basket

Hello and Good Monday Morning!!!
I'm so excited for today's project!
 Can You tell. I want to share with all of you my recent project....is a 3D Bunny Basket from SVG Cuts Bunny Hop SVG Kit.
This Bunny is simply adorable, I even name her...Mrs. Cotton Tail, you may ask why? I made her a pompom that just look like a cotton ball, so her name is just perfect for her, and guess what? ...... she is all mine!!!
Very easy to assemble from start to finish... Love SVG's Cuts they make wonderful kit collections!
...and this 3D Bunny Basketis not an exception this box is a great gift for OUR love ones...
for a complete Description, Dimensions and a Tutorial please follow this link SVG Cuts
Thank You all for stopping by!!!
Leave a comment before you go, LOVE to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Bunny! I LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! My grandkids would love this!!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable!! Can't wait till the snow melts and we start to see the bunnies! Or at least the remains of flowers after they at them! lol From your BIF Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Bunny!
    your friend at BIF :)

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...