Monday, March 10, 2014

A Gift for You!

Good Day Friends!
Sharing a small gift I have done over the weekend, is a 3 by 3 Gift Box with matching cards...
I belong to a Facebook group which we do Randoms Acts of Kindness, I think is a great idea  to share Our Stuff with others and why not send an extra surprise included, "Happy Mail" right...
Last week I have received a Happy Mail from another CTMH Consultant and her cards are so cute!
I have include 4 cards with envelopes, 3 by 3. I know sometimes people can take advantage of our Kindness, but I encourage you to try and make another crafter Happy! It for sure feels good.

I know she would love this, and all the extras I have include!
Thank You for stopping by, I remember
I Always WELCOME all your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! How fun to get Happy Mail! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those cards!! Simple but very good looking!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS cards and happy mail is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...