Wednesday, February 26, 2014

birthday greetings

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
Today's project is Another Shaker Card, birthday greetings Card...
 "I'm on Roll" LOL

For the Sentiment I use Just a Number D1514 also from CTMH. I use Cricut Exclusive Artiste Collection for all the shapes on this card, it can be found on page 70 from the booklet.
I cut the balloons 4 times glue them together to give some dimension. I add some Frosted Lace Stickles from Ranger to the balloons.
I add Martha Stewart Fine Glitter to the clouds.  
Thank You for stopping by Today, as always
I welcome all your comments
Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. love this combo...so ready for the warmer temps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this!!! This is AMAZING my friend!!!
    BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a great design and festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Very creative design, and great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Vanessa! This is just beautiful!! Love it!!
    Hugs
    Darcy
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower! Would love it if you follow me back!!
    http://craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...