Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Love You Card

Hello Friends!!!
If you have miss My Newsletter from CTMH here is the Project I shared on my February Newsletter Email. A Cute Card using a Brand New Paper Pack LollyDoodle, 
Workshops On The Go Lollydoodle Card Making Kit (G1080),  with this kit you can create 15 beautiful cards, everything you will need is on this Kit.
This Kit would be available on February 1, 2014 on The New Idea Book Spring/Summer 2014
I stamp the image on the Kraft Paper to created the Woodgrain paper pattern using Brown Bag Ink Pad(Retired)
Exclusive Ink Pads 
Pear Z2197
Lagoon Z2195
Hollyhock Z2128
Brown Bag Z2108 (R)
Thank You for stopping by if you have any questions about this product or any other products please contact me at torov_7044@yahoo.com or throughout Facebook by clicking the Facebook Tab.
I Welcome your comments!!!
Hugs


4 comments:

  1. I love the cards with any natural looking element. Woodgrain pattern goes really well here.
    Looking forward to the kit (wish it could be got here in my country lol)

    Toffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, it's the perfect non-traditional card for Valentine's Day! Gorgeous patterned papers too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the woodgrain effect on the Kraft card. Such a versatile stamp for backgrounds.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the earthiness of the wood grain! BIF Valentine Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...