Wednesday, February 12, 2014

you make life Wonderful

Happy Wednesday!!
...you make life WONDERFUL Card.
Top Folding Card using Workshop On The Go Balloon Ride Scrapbooking Kit (G1075) and Paper Fundamentals Basic Assorment (Z1939)
Other Supplies I have used:
WOTG Balloon Ride Scrapbooking Kit
My Acrylix Balloon Ride Stamp set(D Size)
 using Saddle and coloring the image with Water Color Pencils
I distress the edges of the card base using Sanding Kit (Z1294)
Thank You for stopping by,
I Welcome all your comments
Hugs



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Beautiful coloring. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water coloring looks amazing, very pretty card! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...