Monday, February 24, 2014

Thank You Shaker Card

Happy Monday Everyone!
Today's project is a Thank You Shaker Card using Ariana WOTG Scrapbooking Kit from Close To My Heart New Spring/Summer Idea Book 2014.
For this Card I cut the "Thank You" sentiment using Cricut Artiste Collection from page 65 I cut 5 times to give dimension to the sentiment. I use clear small dots to adhere the sequins.
The Flores are also from Cricut Artiste Collection I cut the at 3'' and 2" for the smallest white flowers, this flowers can be found on the handbook on page 54.
The leaves stems can be found also on page 54, I use square foams to give extra dimension, this card has lots of dimension and it will be required to be mail with extra care. 
I love the way it turn out!
The Oval Shape is from Sixxiz Die Cuts
Thank You for Stopping by, as Always
I Welcome all your comments!
Thank You

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Awesome job!!Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love all of the dimension you created with the layers! Pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thank you cards...and this one is lovely! BIF Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just beautiful. Love the soft flowers you've added!!
    Hugs
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...