Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Be Mine

Happy Tuesday!!!
I have a non-Traditional Valentine's Day Card, seems like Stencils are very popular in the Craft Trends. I came with my very own Stencil from Artbooking Cricut Collection Exclusive from Close To My Heart. This Layover/Overlay can be found on page 67 from the booklet and I size at 5 1/2 to fit on to my card.
I secure the Stencil down using Scotch Tape to prevent from moving. I use a Sponge Dubbers Value Pack of 12 to ink the hexagons. 
The sentiment came from Fiskars Stamp Set, I Stamp the sentiment over the Vellum, using Versamark and and Black Embossing Powder Z670(R) over and tap the excess out.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you found this mini-tutorial is very useful.
I Welcome all your comments!
Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love using the hexagon overlay as a stencil, and your colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on a non traditional Valentine's Day card. The background is beautiful! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the background. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...