Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone!!!
Another version using New Stamps from the Idea Book Spring/Summer 2014 
Available to costumers on February 1, 2014
This Card is full of color to make any Birthday Extra Special. Is featuring on page 96,
 I twist the original sketch a bit to add a bit of spice :) 
Flight of the Arrows Set of 3 D1578(New Item) For the Tag I stamp the image using Holidays Tags that coordinates with Artiste Cricut Collection Exclusive Inks Pad I had use for this project are
Honey Z2162
Ruby Z2170
Lagoon Z2195
The New Idea Book is for everyone to see on February 1, 2014 over at my site Close To My Heart
Thank You for stopping by
I Welcome all your comments!!!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you have coloured the arrows and put them on a diagonal. Great card.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arrows look fabulous, the different colors on the diagonal add such a fun affect! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome arrows! Very graphic! BIF Valentine Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...