Monday, January 27, 2014

Oh Happy Day

Good Day Everyone!!!
All this week I will be showcasing New Projects using New Products coming up on February 1, 2014 from the New Idea Book Spring Summer 2014 from Close To My Heart.
For this card I use Artiste Cricut Collection Stamp Set D1529 Birthday Cricut Collection included in the bundle.
Flight of the Arrows set of 3 (New Item) Idea Book Spring/Summer 2014 page 96. I stamp the image of the arrows using Exclusive Ruby Ink Pad (Z2170) Exclusive Lagoon Ink Pad (Z2195) and Exclusive Honey Ink Pad (Z2162) and In the Background set  of 3(D1540)
I stamp the image on Dimensional Elements Awards (Z1792) that are also include on Artiste Cricut Collection. I create a banner using Shimmer Trim Teal (New Item can be found from Page 125 on the New Idea Book)
Release Day for the New Idea Book is February 1, 2014 for costumers.
Thank You for stopping by,
I Welcome all your comments,
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Love the coloured stamped arrows. This card would make a great masculine birthday card.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those arrows look fabulous in all of the different colors! Great card! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wave banner and the paper is pretty.
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. squeal! love those arrows!! BIF Valentine Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...