Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Happy Hump Day...Is Wednesday!!!
Today's project is a Birthday Wishes Card...I made this card for my special friend...She is the my best friend ...and to celebrate her birthday I send her My very Special Card!
She deserve this and more!!!
I use Clementine Paper Pack from Close To My Heart  for the sentiment I use Just a Number D1514 Stamp Set also from CTMH I stamp the image using Sorbet Z2164 Exclusive Inks Pads.
I Welcome all your comments & Thank You for looking!!!
Have a Good Day Friends,
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love your button centers on your gorgeous flowers! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the layers. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, its so very sweet.
    And especially that you have used such bright colors. (my favourite color is orange by the way) :)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you created these flowers...love the colors and patterns! Winter BIF hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Vanessa. Love the layers and the cards are awesome.
    Thanks for sharing - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...