Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Envelop Punch Board 3 by 3 Box & Tutorial


Good Day Friends!!
I have start a try out period, for all my projects, I will love to give them away, I will be choosing a random winner from the "Leave a Comment" section. You only have to choose which you want and I will be sending you the one you pick. USA Only Sorry the cost of shipping is outrages! PLEASE leave a way to contact in case you are the WINNER, GOOD LUCK!

After playing with the Envelop Punch Board, I have finally figure some ways to make this cute boxes.
I have look for tutorials, did some researches & found few good tutorials over YouTube. This is what I have done so far!!
Both Boxes are 3 by 3. The Paper I have use are from Close To My Heart Claire(Retired) one of many papers packs that I just simple can't get enough!!!
Everything including the Bow is made using The Envelop Punch Board from We Are Memory, love when a product is so versatile, that you Not only can make envelopes, but also pretty boxes.
The Base Cardstock is a 12 by 12 Outdoor Denim, I stamp both images using B1399 Crafted with Love
I also add a small Velcro dot as my closure on the back.
The base is a 12 by 12 Blush Cardstock with a matching 3 by 3 card. I stamp the sentiment using the same B1399 Crafted with Love Stamp Set. 
To make this project:
Start with a piece of paper of your choice 6 1/4 by 6 1/4, score at 2 5/8 punch and score again at 3 5/8, don't worry about following the same measurements the ONLY thing you are going to follow is your score lines. Remember to Score and Punch.
For the Bow you will need a piece of cardstock 1" by 6" and 2 pieces 1" by 5'' 
Make sure you Only punch the center of each strip of paper strip.
 I add a Velcro dot on the back for closure and add a bottom with a cute bow.
Remember to leave a comment if you would like to WIN one of this projects, I would love to send them your way!! 
Thank You for visiting, Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Vanessa, this is just so cool. I may just have to break down and buy that punch board!
    TFS - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! You did an amazing job on your project. I would love to have that punch board! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...