Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You and Me Handbag

Hello Friends!
I'm here with another great and cute project for Valentine's Day!
To created this project I use 12 by 12 Kraft Paper from Close To My Heart
I also use Artiste Eclusive Cricut Collection from Close To My Heart, By stamping my own 12 by 12 White Daisy Cardstock I create my Valentine's Pattern flowers. I though is a fun pattern and technique, perfect for Valentine's Day.
The Flowers are from Art Philosophy Cricut Collection I believe I cut them at 2''
I attached a simple bow using Gross Grain Cranberry Ribbon also from CTMH The stamp I use for the sentiment and for the background on the flowers is from Who's your Valentine D1548(RETIRED)
I  Welcome all your comments, Thank You for stopping by
Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Another fun way to gift a treat... too cute Vanessa!
    TFS - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on FB and love your project! The kraft looks great with the gorgeous flowers! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeal...adorable!! Happy Wintry BIF Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...