Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cloud 9 Card-making Kit

Hello and Happy Thursday!!!
Have you check out the New Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit from Close To My Heart yet?
Well if you haven't you still have time... I have done a few so far, since my 'Everyday Cards Stash" is low, great opportunity to stock up, very easy to make though...
Everything you will need is include on this Cloud Nine Kit, 1 12 by 12 Lagoon Card-stock, 1 Honey Card-stock, 1 12 by 12 design double side, paper 10 White Daisy Cards bases, 1 Stamp Set D1595 Cloud Nine National Paper Crafting Month (NPM) Promotion, 1 Durable Triangle Studs, 1 shimmer Trim, 
1 Washi-Tape  (15 yards) 2 sheets of cut-outs.
You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month.
I Welcome your comments, Thank You for visiting me Today,
Have a Nice Day
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the color combo! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love all these funky, cool cards...great ideas. And I never have enough thank you or birthday cards! Winter BIF hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards Vanessa, Love those papers.
    Thanks for sharing - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...