Monday, January 13, 2014

Love Bite Jars

Happy Monday Everyone!!!
 I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I'm so excited to share with you all, My Love Bite Jars, aren't they adorable?
"Oh My they are super cute""
Well I find this cute little bite jars at Joann's and they were in clearance section....I just grab them all...
For this project I stamp the image using White Daisy Exclusive Ink Z2163 on Cotton Candy Cardstock and Holiday Red Cardstock. Using Art Philosophy Cricut Exclusive Cartridge I cut Circle 2 at 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 for the top of the jars.
The image is stamp using Holiday Red Exclusive Ink, The Stamp Set I use for this project Whoo's Your Valentine 2013 February Constant Campaign, I kept all my stamps even though they are retired, but is always good to have them you never know when I will need them, isn't the true.. 
 Ribbon is also from Joann's. I use Twizzlers and Duds candies, yummy! 
  I Welcome all of your comments, they are my inspiration, Thank You for visiting me today!
Have a Good Day!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Love the sweet little Valentine jars you made. Love the way you decorated the lids! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jars was just tooo stinkin cute....such a great way to make gifts. :)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! SWEET gifts for next month! Love it! Winter BIF hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ARE adorable Vanessa. Great Valentine surprise for someone!
    Thanks for sharing - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...