Thursday, January 9, 2014

Handbag using Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Happy Thursday Friends!
Today's project is a Handbag, perfect for Valentine's Day. 
I made using Artiste Cricut Collection from CTMH, from page 33. Using 3D Object Key, then 3 Key I use Fit to page key. The Rossette is from page 50, Accent 4 Key at 1'' cut 2 times.
I use Z1375 Kraft Cardstock for the bag (24 sheets 12 by 12) for the sentiment I use Whoo's your Valentine D1548 RETIRED Stamp Set. I stamp the image using Versamark Ink Pad and Cranberry Embossing Powder. I use Z1702 Paradise Assorment Baker's Twine Smoothie, to give more detail to my Handbag I add dash lines around (front and back) using White Gel Pen. I add a small circle dot of Velcro to keep Close at the top.
You can add any Snack Size Candy, or even Lip Gloss, Travel Size Hand Cream or anything else, to make it extra SPECIAL.
I hope I have inspire you to start all your Valentine's Day Projects!! Thank You for visiting me today! Tell me what you think about my project in the Comment Section!!!
Thank You Again and Have a Fantastic Bless Day,
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Vanessa, that is just adorable. I love the added faux stitching. really gives it a finished look.
    TFS - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous bag! The rosette is beautiful too! Love it! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...