Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentines Treat Cups

Good Day Friends!
Thank You for stopping by, the project I'm sharing today are these cute and easy to make
This Treat Cups are from Close To My Heart
I fill them with Twizzlers Bite Size.
The Ribbon is from my stash, I bought it from Joann's.The brads I use are from Close To My Heart Fanfare Z1400(R). They match perfectly with the ribbon.
This would make a Very Special Valentine's Treat to handout.
Thank You Very Much for visiting today,
I always Welcome all your comments,
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering at this yummy project in the adorable decorated treat cups.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy! Love those cute little treat cups! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! Love those cute little treat cups! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! What a great, creative idea!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, what amazing ribbon!! BIF Valentine Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...