Monday, January 20, 2014

Sew Special Card

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!!
Today's card is an inspiration from a YouTube K Werner Designs, Friday Focus...I love all her Designs Cards. For this card I use January 2014 Stamp Of The Month Cross-Stitch Wishes 
By using the Masking Technique, I stamp the single Heart Image from Cross-Stitches S1401 to created my background using Exclusive Ink Blush Z2106 
I cut a banner to mask the area I want to stamp Sew special using Exclusive Ink Pad Black I sponge the edges of the banner to give more dimension to the card using Exclusive Ink Pad Cotton Candy Z2193 I tied a simple bow using Baker's Twine Neutral Assorment Black.
I add a Sweetheart Epoxy Stickers Level Two(Retired)
I hope I have inspire in some way, go check her channel over YouTube K Werner Designs.
I Welcome all of your comments, Thank You for stopping!!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, I love all of the different stamping techniques you used. It gives your card a lot of dimension! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great techniques! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Vanessa. Love the sponged "Tag"
    TFS Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to keep your card more "flat"...esp for mailing. Way go to! Wintry BIF Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...