Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thank You

Good Afternoon!
A quick card I have made, Embossing Resist Technique, and I would love to share with all of you.
First I have stamp the image on Tim Holtz Water-Color Paper, using VersaMark and then heat emboss the image using a Stamp Set S1301 Happy Valentine's from CTMH, I love stamps that 
not only you can use for one occasion but it can also be use all year round.
 I water-colored the image using Distress Marker Tim Holtz from Tim Holtz, and the colors are:
Crushed Olive
Forest Most
Picked Raspberry
Fire Brick and
Worn Lipstick
 I have also emboss a strip of white card-stock using Silver embossing Powder to match the sentiment'Thank You" from Stampendeous.
I also I have summit this card for Crafting Desert Diva's Linky Party
 Thank You for visiting me Today, and I hope you will come back soon!
I Welcome and appreciated all your comments it does make my day!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, the embossing looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER have enough TY cards! This one is so lovely! Bif greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! The flowers look amazing!! I love them!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! I love the rose. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Diva DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...