Monday, June 23, 2014

I miss you

Good Day Friends!
Today's project is a card I have made, using Love You S'more, and Coordinating Dies Love You S'more, from Lawn Fawn, both are been in the market for quiet a bit but I haven't had the time to play with it, until now.
 I start by sponging the back ground paper doing circular motion using Sky, Twilight and Indian Corn Blue Inks from CTMH to blend them all. For the Mountains I also use a sponge, tear a paper piece to created a masking using Olive(Lighter Color) and New England Ivy(Darkest Color) to add some depth.
 To created the starry background I used my emboss buddy from We R Memories, stamped the stars, also from  Love You S'more, using Versa-Mark and add White Embossing Powder. The sentiment I Miss You is from SSS Whats Up.
I have color the images using Copics
R08 Vermilion(Flame)
Y15 Candimium Yellow(Flame and Moon)
Y13 Candimium Yellow(Moon)
YR04 Chrome Orange(Flame)
E23 Hazelnut(Marshmallow)
0 Colorless Blender(Marshmallow)
I stamped the Pine Tress using New England Ivy using the Two Step Technique
(you will stamp the image up to 3 time without Re-Inking the stamp)
I guess my technique is a three way :)
I hope you have enjoy my post, I did try to keep short and simple! Thank You for spending some time with me, and I hope I will see you Next Time,
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs




3 comments:

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...