Monday, June 16, 2014

So happy for you + embossing paste technique

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
I'm happy and excited to share a card + a technique using the Dreamwaever Embossing Paste.
This Technique is very simple but fun, to see the results at the end!
I have made this card using the stencil from DCWV 6 by 6 Stencil Pattern, taped on to my card, to prevent the stencil to move around. I have applied a light coat of Dreamweaver Embossing Paste over the stencil. I also have add a Clear Detail Embossing Powder over the paste and let it dry for about 30 minutes before I heat set it.
Tip:
(if you don't let air dry first the embossing paste will bubble)
I stamp the Flower Image using Let Me Grow Stamp set from CTMH using Versa-Mark and Olive Embossing Powder and colored the image using Copic Marker YG03 Yellow Green  
For the Sentiment I used Jillibean Soup Handwritting Sentiment JB0198 So happy for you on Vellum and White Embossing Powder.
I have cut the leaves using Sizztlits 3 Dies Flowers Branches and Leaves Set with my Big-Shot Die Cutting Machine. I have add more sparkle to the leaves using Wink of Stella Clear Brush Glitter over. To finish this card I add a Beige Flat Pearl to the center of the flower!
I am very pleased the way this card turn out, it does have dimension, but it not to overwhelm. I sure think this card can be mail easily but as always I do add some extra protection to it. 
I'm sorry this post is kinda long but I want to include all the supplies I have use and I have provide a link to most all in case you will want to try!
As Always Thank You for stopping by and spend sometime with me!
Have a Great Week!
Hugs






1 comment:

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...