Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I love you

Hello Everyone!
I'm here with a very simple card, I would like to call it white on white, It does have some extra color but the simplicity of this card is absolutely fascinating. I just love it. No Die Cutting involved! Just Coloring with Copics Markers!
I have stamp the Images from Love you S'more from Lawn Fawn using Memento Ink Pad. I used Copic E23 Hazelnut for the Bear, around the edges I went darker using the same E23 Hazelnut.
I emboss the Heart using Versa-Mark & Red Embossing Powder and to give a little depth and dimension I add some glossy accent, the sentiment is also emboss as well.
I add some green shade using Tim Holtz Distress Marker Crushed Olive (Water-Color). I add some dimension to this card using Foam Tape on the back.
Thank You for spending some time with me, I hope to see you Next Time for another Card,
Have a Bless week!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card! The image is just adorable and I love the way the sentiment just pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...