Wednesday, June 4, 2014

You make me SMILE

Hello Everyone!
Sharing another great card that I have made for Operation Write Home this time are 10 of these.
This card measure 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 using Nenaah White Solar Smooth for the card-base, I add the vellum to soft the design paper and I add a cloud behind. For the Speech bubble I use D1531 Cricut Artiste Word Balloons (CTMH) using StazOn, I punch a few small hearts and I add Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and seal the glitter with Glossy Accents on top. The bird is from Year Four by Lawn Fawn, to color the bird I used Copics,
Y13 Lemon Yellow
Y15 Cadmium Yellow
R27 Cadium Red

This idea came from You Tube Jennifer Magouirk, she does make great cards here is her You Tube Channel 
 I hope you have enjoy this card and give a try, 
Thank You so much for stopping by
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Super cute set of cards. The polka dotted paper is a perfect background for the cute little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...