Monday, June 2, 2014

Thinking of you

Good Afternoon Friends!!
For all the New Followers Welcome to My Blog I hope you find some inspiration along the way! 
Good News Everyone...
I have join forces with OWH Operation Write Home, and other crafters around the world to make cards for Our Nation Heroes, Our Soldiers.
My First bash was completed, making 7 of them... I have decide to start with, Thinking of you card.
...and since my husband proudly served and still serving his country, It was time to give something back to Our Soldiers in return, so they will have the ability to Write Back Home to their special loves ones.
My Goal is at least to complete minimum 10 easy cards for mass production, every 2 days, all included from getting/or design the card to editing pictures.
Thanks to Pinterest and Online Cards Classes and off course YouTube.
Recipe 
Paper Trey Card Base 
Nenaah White Solar Smooth (White Layer)
Card Measure 4 1/2 by 5 1/2
 Stamp I have used Cross-Stitch Wishes from (CTMH), and Hero Arts CL582
Stamps Pads Pear, Gypsy, and Sorbet
Sentiment is stamped using StazOn
Thank You for stopping by, and Please leave me a comment and tell me What You Think!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Such a great cause! Great cards, love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...