Friday, June 13, 2014

you're simply the BEST!

Happy Friday Friends!
The weekend is almost here, and also Father's Day so what a better time to make a card for my husband.
This card measured 5 by 7 inches, I have also summit this card for Get Sketchy From MFT My Favorite Thing Sketch Number MFTWSCI 180
I have use Timepiece Collection Card Kit from BoBunny Collection, I have emboss the sentiment using White embossing powder.
Thank You for visiting me Today, and Thank You for all your comments, I do value them.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great use of the sketch! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, the background paper looks awesome! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...