Tuesday, May 13, 2014

U.S. Army Retired

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Today's project is a Tumbler I have made for my Husband soon to be Retired from the Army.
He has served in the United States Army for 20 long years, filled with pride and honor, Today's I dedicated this post to him, he deserve this and much more. As we gather all the memories we had made over the last 20 years, a new chapter is soon to be closed and civilian life awaits for us as family together.
We have been stationed at FT. Hood Killeen Texas, Germany at K-Town, Fort Bliss El Paso Texas and currently at Fort Wainwright Alaska. Is with so much Love Respect and Honor, I'm proud to be an Army Wife and I stand and Salute you My Love My Husband My Soldier Sargent First Class Toro (E-7 SFC)
Thank You for Serving and Protecting Our Country
SFC Toro
...and Thank You for all you have done for OUR Family!!!
***
Thank You Everyone for stopping by
Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Such a great project! Congrats to your husband and a big thank you to him for his service! Best wishes on a new chapter in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! what a fantastic and thoughtful and useful gift!! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Thank you to your husband for his service and you

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...