Monday, May 12, 2014

Many thanks

Hello Everyone!
I hope you have had an Beautiful Mother's Day sharing great memories and making new ones!
Today's post is a card I have made, using Paper Smooches Stamps 
....oh my, do they have the cutest stamps set and dies. I have been drooling for some of their products and they finally came, and here is my latest project.

I use Thanks Word Die to created this card, it measure 5'' by 7''
I have cut the word 6 times, I adhere them using my  fabulous Xyron Sticker Machine.
 I have cut one in black and adhere diagonal, again using my Xyron Sticker Machine, to add a little bit of shimmer to the card, I have use Wink of Stella Glitter Pen wonderful product! I add a small heart to add the finish touch.
I have enter this card for a chance to be a June Guest Designer at Paper Guest Designer for June 2014
Other Color Cardstock
Crystal Blue
Pear
Creme Brulee
Cotton Candy
Gypsy
...all are from CTMH
Have a great week, and Thank You for visiting me today!
Please leave your comments below, as I do enjoy reading them
Thanks!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Love this, great way to use the die to cut the thanks in different colors and the accent with black. I will have to scrap lift that idea! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the black on the colors. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible clever on so many fronts! wow! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...