Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Everyone!!!
I am here showcasing the New Kit from SVG CutsBox Cards, just in time for Mother's Day
I have made two of the them, for my long time Friend and Godmother of my Daughter, she is a wonderful person, she deserve this and more, I couldn't ask for more!!!
...now to decide which one I will send to her is very difficult, but my favorite is the pink!
So I guess she would love the pink but maybe she will fell in love with the Blue/Turquoise one...
...humm which one?
I could said this Box Cards are so Amazingly easy to assemble, and the Kit is fabulous so many possibilities
I have use Juli's Garden embossing folder from Cuttlebug and papers are from DCVW The Spring Thing. Both cards close flat and it does can be mailed in a regular envelope, but I will add extra care when mailing this card because it sure need it!
****
Thank You for stopping by...
... remember I always WELCOME your comments.
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! They are just GORGEOUS!!
    Others should se how BEAUTIFUL this really is. Please link up to:
    Cut It Up Challenges and Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Both themes are Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I have not tried this type of card yet, but you have inspired me....TFS form BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful !!! I love the colors , design of each one !!! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!I hope you join us again , and have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous job! I love the fullness! Visiting from Crafters blog it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are absolutely stunning! Love all of the die cuts and colors! Amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely beautiful! ! Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...