Monday, December 16, 2013

Snowman Soup Gifts

Good Morning Everyone!!
Today's project is this easy peasy Snowman Soup Paint Bucket, I made from the begining to the end. Everything as you can see is Handmade except for the lids :)
I start thinking What other gift I can made, without expending extra money and the Middle School teachers would love.
I said Manson Jars? Not that cost a fortune when I need 6, for the Middle School Teachers, Store Bough Paint Buckets, Not that will add up,even more right?
I remember myself I have some Transparency Paper sitting in the shelf....Bingo 
So the process began...
I cut the Transparency Paper 9x6 1/2 and add Sticky/Red Tape Only in the back, dont worry the Lids will keep it tight and the White and Red Yarn will serve as extra protection closure...
I used Sparkle and Shine papers from Close To My Heart if I only new I will be addicted to this Paper Packet is so beautiful and the colors are AMAZING!
I cut 1/2'' strips from the coordinates designs papers include on this Packet to cover the lids around, again using the Sticky Tape or Red Tape...Isn't this Gifts ADORABLE, I ended making 11 of this, for my husband and my oldest son, they want some, to give away and 1 extra for me!!!
Look at his cute happy face, I just love him....
The Stamp I use is Share the Magic (Retired) D1443 one of my old times favorite stamps from Close To My Heart, I got to love this company!!! For the Scallop I use Art Philosophy Cricut Collection cut it at 3'' page 41 and for the circle I cut it at 2 3/4'' white for the stamp and Cranberry for the Lids Tops and add Foam Dots.
I use Red and White Yarn to secure the bottom and Top Lid as I mention above. I think every project deserve some kind of Bling Bling or a touch of sparkle right,
 a touch of Liquid Glass Glue and some Silver Glitter from my stash and he is all ready!!! I colored the image using Cranberry Exclusive Markers Set and Sweet Leaf Exclusive Markers Set for his twigs I colored them using Water Color Pencils Brown Bag
Candy Canes, Marshmellows and 1 pack of store bough Hot Cocoa are the ingredients that are inside!!!
Thank You for stoping by and Have a Bless Merry Christmas!!!
If you have any questions Please don't hestitate to contact me!!!
Thank You all for the sweet and inspiring comments in means a lot!!!













7 comments:

  1. Very cute treats! What a fun image! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, and so pretty too.
    Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous gift idea! So fun and festive! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! where did you find "just" the lids? Thanks! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT! where did you find "just" the lids? Thanks! BIF...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Vanessa. I did something similar years ago with coffee cups, but I like your idea better! Very fun!
    TFS
    Cara (bif)

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...