Monday, December 23, 2013

Dove Chocolate Treat Bags

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Today's project is a Treat Bag fill with Dove Chocolates for 6th graders as a Holiday Treat. This is a very simple bag that you can put together in less than 2 hrs, believe me I have made 27 of them. Once you gather all your supplies, and have a assembly line is goes quick.
Isn't a lovely treat bags!!
I have try this Holiday Season to use my stash as much as possible, I did very well using them so let me give the measurements in case you would like to try them, and let me tell you... it can easily  be done to any other Holiday, Birthday or any occasion.
Start with a 6 x 51/2 cardstock of your choice, and score at 1" 2 3/4" 3 3/4" and 5 1/2
turn the paper and score at 1"
use Red Tape or Sticky Tape at the 1'' mark,  make sure you cut the square side to make the flaps and use a stronger adhesive. You can punch 2 hole at the top or you also can staple any way you would like.
Student were very happy to get one of these, don't know if because there were a treat inside or just because the bag or both. But they were very Happy that's what matter spreading the Holiday Cheer!!
Thank You for all your comments and for stopping by!
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and God Bless you all from Our House to Yours.
Thank You All.

4 comments:

  1. Those look fabulous, beautiful colors too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and what a great way to use some stash!
    BIF- Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...