Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa's Belly

Happy Wednesday Friends!!!
Today's Post is all about Santa's Belly, I'm pretty sure Santa Claus would have enough energy to deliver all his presents this year....
I made this cute Santa's Belly for all my daughters elementary teacher, I save all my empty Starbucks Cold Coffee bottles....
I wash them with lukerwarm water and let it air dry....The process began...
I used Dove chocolates and they will match perfectly with Santa's Outfit.
All Papers are from my stash except for the Silver paper that are from Close To My Heart
For the sentiment I use Perfect Fits Holidays B1412 Stamp Set and Holiday Red Exclusive Ink Pad from Close To My Heart
 I wish all of you a Safe and Bless Holiday Season and a very Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!!
Thank You for visiting me and for all your comments!!!




5 comments:

  1. I love recycling crafts...and these are adorable! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project. Very creative.
    Love it.
    Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift idea, you are really moving on your Christmas projects, love it! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I love Santa's belly, so I'm sure the teacher will, too! BIF...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job recycling. These are great & it makes me want to gather up the few I have and do something as cool.
    I bet the teachers loved them!
    TFS - Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...