Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Year in Review

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Hard to believe this year went by fast but...
What a Bless Crafty 2013 Year I have...full of inspiration creativity and the pleasure to share my inspiration with you all. I Thank You for letting being part of your crafty life but most of all, Thank You for sharing your acknowledge with me and others.

I Thank the Lord for giving me this talent and to have the opportunity to share, with all of my amazing Blog,  Facebook, Pinterest Friends, we for sure have different levels of creativity, we are so talented cheers for that!!!

Thank to all who has Follow My Blog during this 2013 Year, and to those who has like My Facebook Page I'm very grateful to have you all, My Crafty Family!!

I Thank all My Close To My Heart faithful Costumers who has been Supporting My CTMH Business during the year 2013.

Today's I'm sharing some of my projects I have done during the year 2013. I took a long break from July 2013 to September 2013.
 January, February, March and April

May June .... October
 November
December
Let's 2014 be a Amazing Year filled with Inspiration, Creativity, Love, Laughter Happiness Joy and Peace!!! 
Happy New Year 2014!!!
Hugs to All,

8 comments:

  1. All of your projects are stunning! I am looking forward to more inspiration from you in 2014! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love following all your crafting projects during 2013. Looking forward to lots more craftiness in 2014.

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun projects! Can't wait to see next year's :) TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun Projects Vanessa - looking forward to seeing more from you in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Vanessa. Looking forward to seeing more from you in the coming year!
    Happy New Year
    Cara - bif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning projects Vanessa, you have been very busy despite having a break. Here's hoping 2014 is good to you too and I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...what a fun idea to make a review! Glad you had a break and are back at crafting!! Happy New Year from your BIF Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous projects, can't wait to see what creations 2014 brings
    BIF kathy and Maggie x

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...