Thursday, December 5, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Projects Post Day 10

Good Day Everyone!!
Today's project for Day 10 of My 12 Days of Christmas Project Post is a Adorable Snowman Card. Is a SVG File you can get over KWerner Designs Blog, I found this idea over her YouTube channel were she did a Tutorial with her friend, I love her videos, she is amazing paper crafter and her ideas are awesome!
Go grab her Free File HERE. You will love it.

 Thank You KWerner Design Blog for this Free File!


 Enter to WIN this Matching Snowman with Envelopes by leaving a comment here or my Facebook Page!!!
Good Luck to all!!!
Thank You for taking your precious time to stop by,
 and Thank You for all your comments!!
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas
Hugs!



2 comments:

  1. Those are too cute, the embellishments are adorable too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh squealing over these simple snow people! love it! Merry BIF Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...