Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Projects Post Day 8

Good Day Friends!!!
Who does not love chocolate, combine with cuteness?
I know I am...
My project for Day 8 of My 12 Days of Christmas Projects Post, is a pair of snowman's (boy red and girl pink/purple-ish) wrapped in sweeties....I mean chocolate, they are a Hershey's Extra-large Bar.
Isn't adorable both of them, believe me I'm in love with them, I can't handle this cuties. I wrapped a piece of White Daisy Cardstock from Close To My Heart around of the bar. 
I use Mittens for their Winter Hat, wiggle eyes for the boy and I free hand cut his nose.
His tag sentiment says "let it snow", the stamp set is from Fiskars 
For the Girl I use Peachy Keen Happy Face Stamp Set for her face I also use pink mitten for her Winter Hat, add few bottoms.
The sentiment says "Happy Holiday" I use pink since is a non traditional color for the holidays, added some bling bling and she is a cutie for sure!!
Thank You for stopping by, Leave your comments below and tell me what you think!!!
Follow me on my Facebook Page 
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas !!!


3 comments:

  1. oooh..,sooooo fun and yummy. I would totally eat all of these! no joke! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute !!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, I made these a few years ago and everyone loved them. I might be inspired to make them again! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...