Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Projects Post Day 12

Good Day Friends!!!
Today is my last post of My 12 Days of Christmas Projects Post Day 12.
I made this altered charger plate, as you know my Christmas Decor is blue and silver, What a great addition to my decor I was looking for Elegance and Simplicity and I'm pleased with the final project.
 I use White Cricut Vinyl for the Swirly Tree.
I add Silver Rhinestones to the end of each swirl.
This image is came from Silhouette Store.
I took the next image from where I am displaying my Elegant Altered Charger Plate.

Thank You all for been with me on this Fabulous and Fun 12 Day of Christmas Projects Post, it's been an amazing experience and I hope I have inspired you in some way to get all your Christmas Projects Done, or at least to get you start it.
Thank You all.
Have a Happy Safe Holiday Season, May the Christmas Cheer be with you and your family,
God Bless You all!!!!






4 comments:

  1. Your charger is gorgeous, it will be fabulous for the holiday goodies! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...what a fantastic idea!! Thanks for the inspiration! Merry BIF Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. W0W! That is gorgeous! I love the shade of blue your plate is.
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
    BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...