Monday, December 2, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Projects Post Day 7

Hello Everyone!!
I'm glad you took a few minutes to stop by, Thank You for that!!!
Can you believe is Day #7 of My 12 Days of Christmas Projects Post. I am very excited about this project.
This is the cutest Candy Wrapper Box of all time, I love, love this box....
So easy to put together, and not even that, is just the elegance of the papers I used.
They are from Close To My Heart, they are called Sparkle and Shine the colors, patterns the quality of the papers are to dive for.
I cut this candy wrapper box using Artiste Cricut Collection and cut it at 11'' from page 68. 
This 3D box is filled with Chocolate Dove Candy

But not only the papers are AMAZING My Acrylix Sparkle and Shine Workshop Stamp Set that comes with this Kit is Simply Adorable, everything you will need is include. What else can you ask for.
Let me ask you this, Have you tried to match a ribbon and at the end the color didn't match at all?
Guess what, I used Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon and Ruby Exclusive Ink Pad I achieved the perfect color to match my project, How brilliant!!!
The Merry and Bright sentiment I stamp with Versamark ink pad and use White Embossing Powder and the final perfect product speak for itself!!!
I hope, I have inspire you to get as many Christmas Holidays projects for those special people in your life.
Thank You for stopping by and for leaving me a comment, I love to read them all!!!
Thank You!!!
Follow me on Facebook
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas




4 comments:

  1. Lovely 3D Box and I like how you have used ink to colour your seam binding....I will try that tip!

    ilove2cutpaper BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treat box, love the paper and the gorgeous tag you used! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cheery red and white stripes. I so need to get my craft on...and it is soooo not happening this year! lol BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool. I really REALLY want this cart!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...