Saturday, November 30, 2013

12 Day of Christmas Project Post (Day 6)

Good Day Friends!
Today 12 Days of Christmas Project Post is a Gift Box from SVG's Cuts. I use the 9x9x6 gift Box.
Get ready because Gift Giving this Holiday Season are on demand this time of the year, at least for me!
All my 12 Days of Christmas Project Post are for Friends and Family members.  
I was looking for a simple box, I choose Kraft Paper from Close To My Heart very steady and high quality paper to work with, I don't want to take away for what is inside the box, which was my focus on, I want to keep it simple and elegant at the same time. I attached a belly band around the box, and of course I used the adorable 3D bow to make it more fabulous.
I layer the white Poinsettia on top the Red Poinsettia to lifted the flower a bit, the Poinsettia is from my stash.


3D Bow close-up
Thank You for visiting me, as always hank You for your precious time and for all your coments, I love to read them all. Thank You!
Have a great day 'till Next Project,
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...