Saturday, November 16, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Project Post (Day 2)

Hello Everyone!!!
My project for my second day of my 12 Days of Christmas Project Post (Day 2)  is a Charger Plate, perfect for this weather we have the past few days, it went from Freezing Rain, to Snow and Rain, it was a mess...
I made this project for my Dad and his wife, they live in Orlando despite they don't have the Snow down there I'm sure they will love it. I know I have said I'm was not going to reveal to who I will send this gifts, in case they visit me here but my dad don't use the internet.
I did have so much fun trying out this new project... I have seen them is so many ways, with different quotes, fonts etc. So I have try it and here is my final project, very happy with the results. All Gems are glue individually using Liquid Glass Close To My Heart and the Snowman using Silhouette Design Studio as well the font "Let It Snow"

This how it will work!!
Every Saturday a new post will be going live, or twice a week for all of you to enjoy.

Second, all my projects I will be doing are either for a Friend of mine or a Family member would be getting it, I can't reveal their name in case they will visit me here, I want to keep it as a surprised for them.

Third, I want to challenge myself(as I said above) I feel very confident & excited I can do this,
is all about Having Fun!!!


Thank You for all your Bloggie Love, Can you PLEASE Follow me!!!
and 'till Next Time Happy Crafting!
Merry Christmas!!!


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty plate, I totally love it! My question is did you use vinyl for the snowman and saying? I would love to try one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did use white vinyl, Thanks for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Your plate turned out great, you have inspired me to have a go. 1st to go out and buy a plate.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful charge, love the vinyl snowman against the bold color. Great gift! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Vanessa! That snowman is adorable and I bet your Dad and his wife loves it! Thanks for sharing!
    Cara
    bif

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute, love this project of yours. :)

    Hugs from Linda
    BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...